cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no payment method works

HLOWED33
Honored Guest
when i try to set up a payment method with my bank card it doesn't work it greys out the postcode when i select uk and i set up paypal and it still wont allow any payment to go through the paypal account is perfectly well linked just i can pay for anything and steam vr dosent work the best as the link cable gets wrapped round me
4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello @HLOWED33 if you are still unable to add a payment method, please create a support ticket with us here. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same issue here, i add my card but it just gives me an error. I tried using a different card, paypal etc. Such a great starting experience here at Oculus. 

Did you ever figure out the payment method error Because I'm in the same situation and I can't buy nothing new. 

braxattack12
Honored Guest

I have the same issue. Nothing works. I have sent in multiple support tickets and no one has solved the problem.  It's an expensive paper weight.  Shame on this company for not solving this.