cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link not working on quest

jerome.dupont.370
Honored Guest

Hello,

oculus link is not working anymore on my oculus quest (version 1)

I think it is related to the last update (v32)

When I try to configure the device in the oculus app on my pc, it is recognizing it, but, as soon as I select "accept" or "refuse" when it is asking to me if I allow the app to access to the data, the device is disconnected.

I had no problems before. 

Does anyone face the same problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you want to use the link cable, you have to uncheck the Airlink in the headset.  For some reason it is one or the other.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Spyder17
Expert Protege

Any chance you have AirLink selected on the headset?

jerome.dupont.370
Honored Guest

yes indeed. airlink is now available, but i hope we can keep the possibility to connect via the oculus link cable, no?

by the way, airlink is working, but it is unplayable, probably due to the poor quality of my wifi router.

If you want to use the link cable, you have to uncheck the Airlink in the headset.  For some reason it is one or the other.

jerome.dupont.370
Honored Guest

Thank you for the tip.  Indeed, after your first post, i tried to disable airlink on the device and the oculus link button became available instead of airlink.  I didn't know it was one or the other and why airlink was enabled by default.

but, anyway, now it works, thanks to you!

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

Yeah, this was something I noticed immediately when initially farting around with Air Link. Personally, I think it'd be nice if the PC app would stop turning off Air Link every time I go 24 hours without using it. No, I don't play PCVR games every day. Heck, I don't use VR every day, usually.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.