cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link won't work for my quest 2

Sped_fr0m_space
Explorer
My oculus link won't work on my quest 2 and I don't know why because my oculus CAN connect to my PC (side quest, vSpatial, etc) but when I try to use oculus link neither the headset nor my PC say that their connected to each other can anyone help? 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

crxefx
Expert Protege
What are your computers specs? Mainly the GPU? Your Link can theoretically connect to any usb device, depends on what you are trying to do that makes the difference. 

View solution in original post

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there! To use Link, your PC must meet the recommended specifications, which you can find detailed by clicking here. We also recommend that you use either the official Oculus Link cable or the Anker USB-C to USB 3.0 cables as well and make sure that there are no adapters, extenders or third-party devices connected. Should the issue persist at this point, please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

crxefx
Expert Protege
What are your computers specs? Mainly the GPU? Your Link can theoretically connect to any usb device, depends on what you are trying to do that makes the difference. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there! To use Link, your PC must meet the recommended specifications, which you can find detailed by clicking here. We also recommend that you use either the official Oculus Link cable or the Anker USB-C to USB 3.0 cables as well and make sure that there are no adapters, extenders or third-party devices connected. Should the issue persist at this point, please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sped_fr0m_space
Explorer
I now know why it wasn't working: I need a better computer. Thanks for the help