cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pending hardware issue

Dregun
Level 2

So for about a month now I've been trying to get lone echo to run but I keep getting this message no matter how many times I try yet when I look I don't have any issues pending so I have no idea what is going on. 

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey Dregun, thanks for reaching out to Oculus Support. We understand you're getting an error when you're trying to play Lone Echo with your Quest 2. We have a few ideas on how we can fix this, so you can start enjoying the game.

First, let's make sure all your drivers are up-to-date. This article here mentions Rift, but the instructions are the same to make sure your graphics and USB drivers are up-to-date for Quest 2. 

Next, go ahead and restart your PC, and then try to launch Lone Echo again.

Let us know if this worked or not. We can dig a little deeper if those steps didn't resolve the issue. 

Please message us privately if this does not resolve your concern. Happy gaming! 🎮🎉😎🐐

You didn't add the link, or if you did, it's not working

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey cwilk99, 

It seems that link did disappear, no worries, we've got you covered! You should be able to find all the information about updating the graphics card and drivers for your Rift here

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.