cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query"

Kappa_Chino
Explorer
Hi. I know the Quest store just went up a little bit ago, so I'm not sure if this is an issue with tons of people flooding to it or something else.

When trying to get titles that are cross-buy with Rift, I'm getting the error: "GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query" on oculus.com (or just "Error performing query" on the Android app), and the titles do not purchase.

I was successful with some cross-buy titles, but there are five that will not work.

Space Pirate Trainer

Racket Fury

I Expect You to Die

Keep Talking

Orbus

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

MikeF
Trustee
ultrawings throwing same error

viknet
Honored Guest
I have the same error with Robo Recall

Update: It's working now. Thank you!

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Thanks for reporting, @Kappa_Chino - our team is investigating.

jcruze7
Honored Guest
Same error for me on the following titles I own on the Rift:
I Expect You to Die
Racket Fury
Drop Dead
Box VR

They show as free since I own them but get:
graphql server responded with error 1675030

Kappa_Chino
Explorer
Thank you for whatever was fixed. I have been able to get all of my cross-buy titles!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am getting this error for the game RUSH

MasterPieceKC
Explorer
I'm getting this error on everything in the store as of Jan 13th 2020.  I can't purchase any app on any system.  Doesn't work on Oculus Store with desktop or mobile app.  Also doesn't work through the web browser either.  Doesn't matter if I'm LTE, Wifi or wired as well.  At this point I'm dead in the water on anything new released.

GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query

xvojta
Honored Guest
I have the same problem when I'm trying to send the form for Oculus Quest publishing access.

FrederikRJ
Honored Guest
i cant either