cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Quest ships by date"

AdogLeon
Honored Guest
My order says "Will ship by Dec 30th"....Anyone buy one recently and have any feedback with regards to the "Your order will ship by" date given when you ordered your Quest?  did it come on/near that date?  Early? Late?  Thanks 
10 REPLIES 10

Richooal
Consultant

AdogLeon said:

My order says "Will ship by Dec 30th"....Anyone buy one recently and have any feedback with regards to the "Your order will ship by" date given when you ordered your Quest?  did it come on/near that date?  Early? Late?  Thanks 

"Will ship by Dec 30th" means it will be shipped on or before that date. It doesn't say "will be delivered by".
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

AdogLeon
Honored Guest

Richooal said:

AdogLeon said:

"Will ship by Dec 30th" means it will be shipped on or before that date. It doesn't say "will be delivered by".

I understand that, thanks.  "Ship by" can be interpreted (optimistically) as that is the latest it will ship but may ship earlier.   Just wondering (hoping really) if people are getting them earlier than their "Ship by" date thats all.  

audrey_groff
Explorer
I am in the same boat. Didn't even realize this would be one of those items you couldn't get, my order said ships by the 27th.  really hoping that they can arrive in time for Christmas, I wish there was an option for expedited shipping!  I will update if I get a shipping notification anytime soon.

audrey_groff
Explorer
Update- mine was originally "ships by December 27, just arrived today.  Shipped it UPS overnight, and there was never any tracking # (probably because of the fast shipping, no time to update it before it actually arrived)

audrey_groff
Explorer
Also, the email that my order was processed was sent 5 days ago.  Just to give you an idea of approximate shipping times.  I hope you get yours soon!

SireStyx14
Honored Guest
one item says it ships by February 27th but the other two say TBA when ships. And whenever I click on the order link it sends me a whole new email and link but still the same tracking number. I’m confused by all this. 

mnjason
Explorer
I ordered mine on December 26th with a ship by date of February 24. Hopefully I'm one of those where it just appears UPS overnight.

eatmedad
Honored Guest
I ordered a rift s. It said order ships by January 17th. It’s not January 18 and it hasn’t shipped yet 

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
I don't understand it, my orders shipped really fast, the last order a Quest took less than 2 days.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.