cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to Load, Please Try Again Later!" Error

snowkitkat
Level 3

So my Oculus was working perfectly fine up until today. I haven't played it much and just recently put a standalone version of Minecraft on that headset and I was playing that this morning. When I went to play about 30~ minutes ago my profile, store, and other oculus official apps were not loading. App Lab games were not loading either. When I tried clicking on my profile, it simply stated "Unable to Load, Please Try Again Later!". After about 7~ restarts and me switching around my Wi-Fi settings games like Rec Room, Vader Immortal, and Onward were loading and I could play them however I still couldn't open the shop, go to my profile, or open Pavlov Shack (which is the game I play the most and was upset about not being able to play.) 

To not waste anyone's time, this is a list of solutions I tried:

• Re-connecting to the Wi-FI via mobile app.
  • Restarting
  • Powering Off
  • Launching apps via mobile app
  • Deleting SideQuest, and any games from it.
  • Updating the Quest 2 (There were no updates available.)

Edit: Due to me sideloading, I had to factory reset the Quest 2 to get it to return to normal. This is fixed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WootM4ge
Retired Support

I know the feeling, not fun at all! Completing the below steps has proved useful to many user:

• Log out of the mobile app 
  • Restart your headset 
  • Log back into the mobile app
  • Restart headset once again

If those steps dont prove useful, then I would recommend factory resetting your headset. Turn on the Cloud Backup feature to make sure your game saves and progress are saved for select apps: Oculus Cloud Backup | Meta Store! Here's a link to an article that goes into detail about how to factory reset: Factory Reset!

Hope this helps! 

Super Hot and Onward to work up a sweat, Walkabout Mini Golf for peace of mind, and Beat Saber to hone my focus! With that out of the way... what can I do ya for?!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hodiebear
Level 2

I’m having the same problem, whenever I open games they close after a few seconds. Can’t load my profile or anything either!

WootM4ge
Retired Support

I know the feeling, not fun at all! Completing the below steps has proved useful to many user:

• Log out of the mobile app 
  • Restart your headset 
  • Log back into the mobile app
  • Restart headset once again

If those steps dont prove useful, then I would recommend factory resetting your headset. Turn on the Cloud Backup feature to make sure your game saves and progress are saved for select apps: Oculus Cloud Backup | Meta Store! Here's a link to an article that goes into detail about how to factory reset: Factory Reset!

Hope this helps! 

Super Hot and Onward to work up a sweat, Walkabout Mini Golf for peace of mind, and Beat Saber to hone my focus! With that out of the way... what can I do ya for?!

Widowmaker118
Level 3

Mine as well, but it's been going on for a week. I tried all that you have stated as well with no resolve..I said screw it and did a factory reset, then downloaded all my apps again. My profile was up and the apps worked. In less then 24 hours I was back to having issues. The only difference was I could see my games and profile but still was unable to open the apps. The app would start to load then a message like "oculus service failure" or "Entitlement check" would appear. I submitted a ticket with oculus. I will provide update and hopefully resolve soon.

Same issue. All I have is a MetaMigraine.

Hey! Unfortunately this did not work, but I am making a ticket!

 This was my ticket response. Neither worked, so awaiting a reply from support. Are you able to access Netflix or YouTube?

Screenshot_20220703-111145.png

Same things happened to me. This will be my third time of doing a factory reset for the same problem. It works fine about four days and then starts doing it again  it's pretty upsetting. Then when I tried to call support this last time, the representative and I could not understand one another due to language differences. It's been very frustrating. I was more than patient in the beginning, but this is really getting ridiculous. Then having to take the time to download everything again.