cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

random software IPD display on Quest 2

Yobiwan29
Adventurer

I regularly have a floating message indicating the ipd of 68 or 63 since the last update. I put the lenses between settings 2 and 3. Is there a way to deactivate these annoying notifications ?

Oculus Quest 2 & 3 - MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge - i9 9900K - 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz - RTX 3080
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Yobiwan29, thanks for reaching out. We'd like to investigate this issue further so if you could, please send us a PM here on the forums. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing back from you so we can get you back into the VR world and gaming with no distractions again.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Maybe just do the correct thing and click them into the best position for you.  My measured ipd is 69.0mm and I find that the outer #3 position is fine.  To get rid of the outer vertical bars I just added the eyeglass spacer and played around with my face placement.  I did not notice any reduction in fov.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers