- a password manager
- a word processor that shows the keyboard with passtrough
- a cryptocurrency wallet that works on the oculus store
- os level music service integration for the universal menu.
- live television services like youtube tv with a grabbable "tablet" picture in picture display
- application widgets in the oculus home (for scoreboards, and for things mentioned below)
- weather forecasting
- fitbit and apple watch integration
- a cell phone interface (like a car stereo) that makes calls, reads texts, and writes texts.
- universally compatible email client that can sort and search through emails, apply filters, and access multiple accounts at once.
- a calendar client
- ways to automatically curate apps for the store using AI and get rid of bs oculus store publishing requirements.
- if the previous one isnt realistic, we need sidequest access from the inside of the hmd.
- ANY BLOODY VPN WOULD BE NICE. JUST SELECT YOUR FAVORITE ONE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
- a client app for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Tiktok, Twitch, and others.
- an oculus dating app
- a more involved messenger that can do things the android app can do.
- keyboard accessories through vr that show through a partial ar passthrough mode instead of a trigger activated keyboard.
- a seperate remote control for viewing media
- oculus tv needs to be more like Roku
- oculus os extensions available in store(like google chrome or firefox) that are more integrated into the os with widgets and multitasking.
- oculus store compatibility with honey, rakuten, etc.
- the store needs to have oculus users compile top 10 lists for different topics.
- the in-store preview needs to be actual vr, and have there be an option to have that turned off for the scary stuff.
- an oculus dlc workshop like steam vr.
please amend and suggest changes to this list.
would you all please amend to this list