Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this sponge thing i use on quest keeps making my face red

Carbon_dioxide03
Honored Guest

hi umm can i have tips for my foam mask for quest 2 to make my face itchy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Presumably you've had the Quest since before the summer recall where silicone covers were included with all units, so you can apply for a free one on the Oculus site. The info is in a banner across the top of the Oculus home page. Amazon and ebay are also well stocked with third party silicon covers if you can't afford to wait or have some other reason not to have a free one.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Carbon_dioxide03
Honored Guest

imean not itchy my face getitchy wheni have this foam mask for quest2 on any tips?

Presumably you've had the Quest since before the summer recall where silicone covers were included with all units, so you can apply for a free one on the Oculus site. The info is in a banner across the top of the Oculus home page. Amazon and ebay are also well stocked with third party silicon covers if you can't afford to wait or have some other reason not to have a free one.

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

As @user_901925786032222 said, we are running a voluntary recall on the foam facial interfaces. For ease, you can get all the info around this, and how to get the replacement here: ocul.us/recall 

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.