cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v28 Missing Experimental Features

Starnova42
Level 3

My Quest 2 is on v28 but I don’t have 120hz or tracked desk, and I’ve tried everything I’ve seen in forums, restart headset lots of times, reset experimental features, and change languages. The farthest I’ve gotten was downloading the sideload zip file for v28, which got me the Airlink and tracked keyboard. Any new suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When I reset experimental features, virtual desk showed up, so I guess the features are also slowly rolling out

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
Level 16

It took me almost 2 days after getting v28 on my Q2 to get all the experimental options.  I did get Air Link after a reset of experimental though.  Maybe your problem is because you side loaded v28.  I don’t know but it may be stopping you getting the full update?  If I were you I’d consider doing a factory reset.  This may take you to the proper v28.  Good luck mate.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Quest 2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro.

When I reset experimental features, virtual desk showed up, so I guess the features are also slowly rolling out

View solution in original post

Ya, but if you have not got the rest like 120Hz and desk in a 2-3 of days I would then consider a factory reset.  Hope you get these without needing to do this.  Let us know.  Cheers,

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Quest 2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro.