eiggam
Explorer
I would like to buy MOSS but can't find it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eiggam
Explorer
WOW...I think you've done it for me.
But... I don't have any way of playing online. I'll put it my wish list for when the headset is on.
Many Thanks,
Regards,

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

eiggam
Explorer
OPP'S I'm on the Quest headset

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer

eiggam said:

OPP'S I'm on the Quest headset

What’s wrong with that?  Moss is available on the Quest (I know, cos I have it ?)

eiggam
Explorer
Well I'm happy for you. That's why the post.... I have been looking for 2 days, it's gone and I can't find it.

enigma01
Trustee

eiggam said:

Well I'm happy for you. That's why the post.... I have been looking for 2 days, it's gone and I can't find it.

Have you tried using the search facility where you type in the games name? I just tried it and it comes up on the app, but I do also already have it installed. 

eiggam
Explorer

eiggam
Explorer
Can't seem to find the desktop search, what comes up is a whole lot of boxes like vrgames--vrchat--demo-- and several more. I have lost the desktop search box, when it does come up for other stuff, I type in MOSS and nothing.

enigma01
Trustee
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/1654565391314903

What about this link... should take you to Moss game.

eiggam
Explorer
WOW...I think you've done it for me.
But... I don't have any way of playing online. I'll put it my wish list for when the headset is on.
Many Thanks,
Regards,

nalex66
MVP
MVP
If Moss isn’t showing up in your store, it might not be available in your region. What part of the world are you in? I recall someone from Korea(?) saying that there were many games that weren’t showing up for them. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo