cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where i can buy oculus quest 2 in egypt

TahaWael
Level 2

I've searched everywhere to buy an oculus quest 2 with a good price in Egypt but I didn't find anything, only I found it on souq.com for over 600$ and this is way too much 

16 REPLIES 16

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey @TahaWael and @z243, Thank you for reaching out to us.

As Egypt is currently an area that is not supported by Oculus for Quest 2, we are unable to ship to your current location. You will need to provide a valid residential shipping address that is not considered a freight forwarding address from the list of countries at this link here. Do you have any friends or family members in one of those countries that might be able to help you out by purchasing and shipping you a device?

Once you have confirmed an address for a supported country you can use, you can order the Oculus Quest 2 through your Oculus account.

We do realize this is not the outcome you were anticipating and for that we apologize. When it comes to unsupported regions, we are very limited in the amount of support that can be provided.

Hello I do not have any friends/family in the supported countries is there any way I can get warranty in Amazon or any retailer?

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Unfortunately, that would be a question for the retailer you would be purchasing through. When it comes to unsupported regions, we are very limited in the amount of support that we can provided.

z243
Level 2

a

I got in contact with the amazon supervisor and she said that The warranty is provided by the manufacturer so I showed her your messages and she said that I place an order and if they are not helpful come back to me So I don't know really if that yes or no

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Because you are in an unsupported region, we cannot ship to you. If you managed to get a device, especially from Oculus with a warranty, you will have to ship it to a supported country and then to Oculus. So if you purchased a device from Amazon and they do not offer warranties, we will only be able to troubleshoot your device if it has any issues.

I don't know what is wrong with Amazon shipping to you guys it makes no sense they always say the warranty is provided by manufacturer