cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App labs review time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you have experience how long does it take to go through review step?

My app status shows "Your app is being evaluated by our review team." No updates, no emails from oculus. I have a feeling that it was forgotten.

29 REPLIES 29

space.trousers
Honored Guest

That's some progress at least. Can I ask - how long did it take for you to go from 'Submitted' to 'being evaluated?  For my Go game last summer, the whole thing took 6 weeks! A lot longer than I expected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That was nearly instant, maybe few hours, But now it is about 3 weeks in evaluation.

jeffhead7
Explorer

My application has been sat at the same stage for the last 3 weeks also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

4 and a half weeks and still waiting (in being evaluated state)..

Anonymous
Not applicable

in "being evaluated state" since February 5th too...

jeffhead7
Explorer

I understand that they're probably swimming in developer submissions right now but even a blog post updating us or saying where we are in the queue would be nice.

If submissions come back negative do we have to wait this amount of time again before our next submission is reviewed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

exactly, there is no way to know how long it will take or to contact anyone there...

I don't even want to think about negative review

ZenAppsStudio
Explorer

We are waiting from 19 January for Rift review. Its took more than 6 weeks so we contacted Oculus but they answer us " We have some problems and please be patient , if your review take more than 6 weeks please contact with us" - But we already writed to them its took more , they didn't even read our message. This is absurd and nightmare in one...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also waiting for Rift (and app lab) review for quite some time now... almost scared to post here with the thought it might have a negative impact somehow... 🙄