cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gradle build faild and more

j_reid
Honored Guest
Hi,
I hope this is the right place to get help. I'm new to Unity and developing and have a problem with my project for the Oculus Quest.
In my project I have five similar scenes. Each scene contains a different 360° panoramic Video (I used this guide: https: //docs .unity3d. com/Manual/VideoPanoramic.html).
In each scene there are two UI Buttons that, when looked at for three seconds, takes the user to the next/previous scene (so A<->B<->C<->D<->A).
When i try to build and run on the Quest i get an error message: Gradle build failed. I have attached the whole Error message.

I'm using Unity 2019.3.11f1. I don't know what Oculus SDK i'm using and how/where to look that up. However I downloaded the use the Oculus integration 17.0. from the Asset Store.

Anyone have an idea what causes the problem and how to fix it?

The wired thing is that I have successfully build and run each scene individually. Then I have tried to build and run two of the scenes together. This was always sucessfull (at least the console said it was), but with one scene the app would not start/immediately crash on startup. (I have attached the logcat also)

Are those two problems related?
Can someone help me with the problem or redirect me to a place where i might find help?

Many thanks in advance!
0 REPLIES 0