cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I open a .ovrscene file ?

sarka
Honored Guest
How do I open / edit an .ovrscene file ? I did try using Unity / Blender 3d but neither of these softwares seem to recognize the file format.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

hiteshsarsava
Honored Guest

sarka said:

How do I open / edit an .ovrscene file ? I did try using Unity / Blender 3d but neither of these softwares seem to recognize the file format.

Thanks

sarka said:

Thanks

If you find solution please mention here. I am also stuck in this. Can you please tell me that how to load .fbx load using native oculus quest in android studio.

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
I think I recall reading that the ovrscene file is a "zip" compressed file, and adding .zip to the end of the filename (as long as you aren't hiding file extensions) should let you view its contents.

denniskemp
Honored Guest
Oculus is making a great deal of changes to their Oculus Video application and has evacuated theater support for the Oculus Quest form. It may not be long until they expel it from all different Oculus stages as well. This is to a greater degree a safeguarding venture than anything. I need to utilize these models to watch motion pictures in computer generated reality regardless of whether they get expelled from the application for good. At the point when you think about a VR experience getting out of date, it resembles that most loved café that shut down and you'll always be unable to go there once more.

Uh... are you lost?

Dear JeffNik,

How to gen files:  *.ktx, *.bin, *.json.

Thanks,

Hieu