cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus PerfStats does not work on Quest

Kleptine
Explorer

I am working on profiling our game for Quest 1, but the Oculus GetAppPerfStats function call returns an empty struct, regardless of how I call it.

Is this function supported on Quest 1 at all? Do I need to enable perf stats support somehow on adb first?

Note that we are *not* using OpenXR. We are using the default legacy oculus integration.

3 REPLIES 3

julienkay
Adventurer

This should be working. Are you sure you're not using OpenXR by accident? The Oculus Unity Integration started enabling OpenXR by default with the newest updates.

julienkay
Adventurer

Oh and are you testing this on-device? I think it's not supposed to work during play-testing via Link when Unitys build target is set to Android.

Kleptine
Explorer

Hi (and thanks for the response). FYI I posted this to the internal forum as well, in case it's easier to respond there.

I'm positive we're not using OpenXR. I've checked it recently, and was seeing the same behavior last week on 1.51 (where OpenXR was not the default).

I'm running this on Quest 1, on-device as an apk. That's primarily where we're interested in the performance stats.