cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 TIMES FULL REINSTALL AND STILL NO FIX

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have now uninstalled and reinstalled rift software 6 times. My games no matter how I try to back them up and replace them do not work. I have spent 12 hours online with Oculus. 
I have limited data allowance monthly. I have 264gb of paid games which I have to completely reinstall by downloading. Its now 4 attempts to do this and each time when I plug the hardware in I get the same error code. 
Its a code and Oculus staff do not seem to know what it is. 
I am sure other users have the same issues. 
It all started with Oculus program taking too much room on my SSD main drive. Every couple of weeks Oculus updates and needs 11gb and every week a game has to be updated. Its just about the most memory intense software I have ever experienced. I can never remember on all my consoles and on other platforms, like Steam using so much hard drive space.
I got one game working and the glitch still exists.
I will installed a larger faster 1tb SSD to improve the performance. Issue still exists. 
Never the less I am now on a fourth full reinstall. Many hours to download. 
Not one time have any of the helpers understood I have limited / restricted data allowance. I am in a country that rips off everyone with network packages.
I just don't see why Oculus has so many issues. I never had issues with my other consoles and programs on such a massive scale. 
Now oculus are bringing out a new headset. 
Perhaps they should fix the idiotic problems first.
Oculus quite simply has a very small development budget... its all I can think because why doesn't it work?
0 REPLIES 0