cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accesories For Rift S

YaBoiiZerk
Honored Guest
Out of curiosity, has any one ever purchased any wall mounts for the Rift S to sit on when done playing or just in general? Trying to avoid leaving it on top of my desk or any flat surface, mainly because I do not want it to fall and possibly damage any of the components in it. Does Oculus make any sort of headset stand maybe? or wall mounts?
3 REPLIES 3

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Nothing made specifically by oculus but they have a lot of third party options. You can also find some people online that make and sell them too

YaBoiiZerk
Honored Guest

JeremyC85 said:

Nothing made specifically by oculus but they have a lot of third party options. You can also find some people online that make and sell them too

That sucks lol, you have any recommendations for wall mounts or stands? Ive seen some on amazon however the reviews are pretty crappy. Like i said im pretty set on really taking care of my rift S

wuzp
Rising Star
Since you are wanting a "wall mount," the headset and controller would most likely "hang" and not "sit."  With that in mind, have you considered using some large 3M Command wall hooks?