cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else finding The Lab broken recently?

morsify
Protege
I can't seem to start The Lab for the past couple of days. It's a while since I used it, so I don't know if it's my system or a recent update that's the problem. Can anyone please confirm it still works for them (I'm using Rift CV1), to help me work out where the problem lies. All other VR games I've tried (steam ones and Oculus ones) are loading in fine.

thanks
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X, i7 9770K, 16GB DDR4, EVGA RTX2070XC 8GB Ultra Gaming, AOC 32" monitor, 2 x Inatek PCI USB controllers, Oculus Rift CV1, Windows 10 64 Home
1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ya, works fine with my Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.  Could be a steam thing.  If you are using SteamVR Beta try going back to non-beta.  Likewise, go to beta if you are on non-beta.  Sometimes helps to uninstall the Lab, then reinstall it.  It's kinda a long download and often you can get a few corrupt files depending on the quality of your internet service.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers