cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the new controllers EVER going to be supported for a product I bought less than 6mo ago ???

420inPortland
Expert Protege
So are we ever going to be able to use the new Quest controllers with the Rift S now that they have stopped supporting it? I just got mine last summer, and I want to know if they expect me to buy a whole new system when my controllers go, which will be far sooner than my headset, or are they gonna make them compatible as a BARE MINIMUM STEP TO SUPPORT THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT LESS THAN 6MO AGO???
I would also appreciate any info on where I can buy a set of controllers NOW, so I have extras laid in for later since they are apparently unconcerned with supporting a product they charged $400 for 6mo ago...
Ryzen 7 1800X, Auros X470 Gaming Ultra, Power Color RX 580, 4200Mhz Corsair Hynix 32g, 500g Samsung 970 EVO (OS Drive), 1TB Silicon Power Gen 4 (Game Drive), Custom Water Loop 
11 REPLIES 11

Richooal
Consultant

Btw, how do I get my specs to show like yours are?

Oh, you did it.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

420inPortland
Expert Protege

Richooal I did thanks though.  🙂

Ryzen 7 1800X, Auros X470 Gaming Ultra, Power Color RX 580, 4200Mhz Corsair Hynix 32g, 500g Samsung 970 EVO (OS Drive), 1TB Silicon Power Gen 4 (Game Drive), Custom Water Loop