cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the oculus rift still being made?

EnriquePig
Level 2
I know we are on quarantine and people can't work as efficiently but I wonder when are the oculus rift starting to sell again. I really want to buy a oculus to make quarantine go faster
2 REPLIES 2

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I know we are on quarantine and people can't work as efficiently but I wonder when are the oculus rift starting to sell again. I really want to buy a oculus to make quarantine go faster

Rift-S, Quests and Gos are frequently being released. There's new stock every week or so. It just goes fast because the numbers are small and there's a LOT of people trying to buy them.

Also it depends on region. Australia and europe have the Rift-S in stock right now, but America and Canada have run out again.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Dan3rino
Level 2

kojack said:

Rift-S, Quests and Gos are frequently being released. There's new stock every week or so. It just goes fast because the numbers are small and there's a LOT of people trying to buy them.

Also it depends on region. Australia and europe have the Rift-S in stock right now, but America and Canada have run out again.

oh really thanks for notification