cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen with Rift S in Setup

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hy guys,

i get no picture when i should use my rift s to end the setup in VR. Only black screen, white led and sound, but no picture. Reinstalled, reconnected, new driver and so on.
Im on a i7 4790k, gtx 1080. Till now i put hours in this damn thing....
177 REPLIES 177

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ithsvan said:

The windows update didn't work for me

Same...

pforsgard
Explorer
Actually installing ALL Windows 10 updates solved the problem. It works now.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Guys and girls, please send tickets to support, we are a community forum and it's very rare support will wade through all these posts. The more tickets you send in then hopefully the quicker a solution will be found and fixed 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Dubitshu
Explorer
Same hère, ticket sent. Will also try another minidp adapter since theirs design is so awful it prevents me from using 3 ports on my laptop... Will tell you if dice or not. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

pforsgard said:

So i have to load the windows 10 1903 update manually right? It doesnt shows up. Wich win version do you got?

pforsgard
Explorer

Lom said:

pforsgard said:

So i have to load the windows 10 1903 update manually right? It doesnt shows up. Wich win version do you got?

It worked yesterday, but today after rebooting my computer I'm still stuck with no video in config.
Using Windows 10 pro.
I'll create a ticket now.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone has to create a ticket, hope somethingf happens soon, or i will send it back

SoldadoAruanda
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Guys and girls, please send tickets to support, we are a community forum and it's very rare support will wade through all these posts. The more tickets you send in then hopefully the quicker a solution will be found and fixed 😉

I have raised a ticket 24 hours ago - zero response so far.
Followed up 10 hours ago - zero response.

pforsgard
Explorer
I also raised a ticket now including logfiles.
We seem to be many users having this issue. Hope we all get response soon,

wysu
Explorer
I also raised ticket about the same problem yesterday, no response yet... My first VR headset dreams just fell apart...