cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen bug

Jakethesnake69
Honored Guest
I have this issue where my screen turns off then back on then turns back off and stays off.... anyone find a solution yet? ive tried everything possible

4 REPLIES 4

bonpilot
Explorer
same problem  sent last one back no help from support will send this one back as well  i dont want it for games just msfs 2020 flight sim both units wonderful for a day and then nothing but black when i hit the enable button cable says connected 

bonpilot
Explorer
such a shame because when working absolutley awesome experience in flight sim

gregoor_sarlemi
Honored Guest
i also have a problem with a black screen, but first it started with an conflict between an nvidia game ready driver and the oculus app. i removed the conflicting driver and use the previous one that worked well again. then my rift cv1 did not connect in spite of the fact that afther configurating the rift again it does not come to life, the only warning i get is that the gardian is,nt working to protect the gamefield i have tried to over rule the gardian sys. because i aslo am a flight simmer so i dont need it ! is it possible that the gardian system is  blocking the rift totaly??? help, please.  thanks!!

StoneVerlix
Sightseer
happening to me with anything related to steamVR too! something is making the oculus drivers act completely broken as of recent....