cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I play Boneworks and/or Lone Echo on a Quest 2?

RCLC3
Honored Guest
I've ordered a Quest 2 and I'm playing to get Lone Echo and Boneworks to go with it. I've checked on the mobile Oculus app and both games don't show up in the Quest 2 section. Are they playable in the Rift S but not the Quest 2?
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Only if you have a good gaming PC and a Link cable and a very good Internet/wifi with Virtual Desktop if you want to go wireless.  Please do some Google research.  Thanks mate and cheers.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RCLC3
Honored Guest

TomCgcmfc said:

Only if you have a good gaming PC and a Link cable and a very good Internet/wifi with Virtual Desktop if you want to go wireless.  Please do some Google research.  Thanks mate and cheers.

Is the game installed using my computer storage if I use that method? Or is it using the Quest's storage?

Anonymous
Not applicable
@RCPotatoChip
They install to your PC and are streamed to your Quest. I play most wirelessly through Virtual Desktop and they work really well. You do need a good PC and the right type Gfx Card though. And a good connection of course.
Of course Link works perfectly well also.