cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing start location in Home

vfrhawk
Level 4
Can't decide if I'm being dense not seeing how to do this, or if its not possible, but how do you change the position you're standing in when Oculus Home loads?  I want to be staring out at the grand expanse of the universe, not looking at the wall when I spawn in!  🙂

Related.  Can you also have home go straight to your chosen environment rather than loading dash and then after a few moments loading your home environment?

VFRHawk
3 REPLIES 3

Richooal
Level 12
Load "Home"
Go to where you want to be when you start "Home"
Press the Left Controller "Menu Button"
Go to "Places", "Your Homes"
Click on the home you want to set the position in
Click on the 3 Dots ...
Click on "Set Entry Point"

vfrhawk said:

Related.  Can you also have home go straight to your chosen environment rather than loading dash and then after a few moments loading your home environment?

VFRHawk

You can hit the Right Touch "Oculus Button" while everything is loading, and it will cancel the Dash stuff and go straight to "Home".
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

I changed this entry point location and now that home will no longer load. No other changes were made, just the entry point. I have a ticket in now with support to hopefully reset it back to default on the server.

TLB_I_BatMan
Level 3

Same i only changed my entry point and now it's not loading the home , how would i change it back to the default home  or even change the entry point back to normal ?