cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCS - Broken Oculus Home shortcut

Anonymous
Not applicable
@cybereality 

Don't know if you can help on this but it is something that bugs my somewhat OCD self.
DCS by Eagle Dynamics. It is the only third party game I have that can not be launched from within Oculus Home.
I currently am on the 1.27 PTC, but it has always been this way since adding third party apps to Oculus Home has been done.

I had messaged ED previously and they informed me there was nothing they could do on their end, it was a problem in the coding for the game that Oculus applies for the executable to launch properly.

Oculus does put a link in there for DCS , however it never works. It tries to launch but is never successful in doing so.
I sure do wish it would, as it would be way more convenient to launch it from within Home rather than having to raise my headset to access my desktop shortcut each time.

Anyway just wanted to bring to someone's attention in hopes maybe that it could get looked into. 
Thanks for any help on this.

2 REPLIES 2

lensmandave
Superstar
If you go to Oculus Desk Top from Oculus Home you can launch DCS ok 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I realize that thanks, I really would just like the shortcut Oculus put into Home work like the others.