cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Oculus staff: can someone please explain this?

ASchneiderBR
Protege
Dear Oculus: can someone from staff please tell me what is going on here? Here's a picture:

vatukes1618d.jpeg

Here's my config:

eanet8ykbylb.png

I was running RecRoom on Oculus mode while being on the dorm room alone (very low complexity scene).

This doesn't make sense at all...

These performance issues started since v12 and it is getting worse at every update. I've even upgraded my rig to solve these problems (I had an i7 4790K with 16GB DDR3 1886mhz) without luck. The ONLY difference now is that re-projection kicked in on my old setup at 40% CPU usage and now it happens at 10% :neutral:

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Richooal
Consultant
You may or may not be concerned about revealing your name here, but if you are, you should edit the picture.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

ASchneiderBR
Protege

Richooal said:

You may or may not be concerned about revealing your name here, but if you are, you should edit the picture.

Thanks for the advice! I'm not concerned about it... No problem. Thanks!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
This is a user forum and while it is sometimes monitored by one or two Oculus tech guys you are probably best to contact Oculus Support and start a ticket.  Is this with V16 or V17PTC.  In either case it may be worth trying one or the other.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers