cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally removed Elite Dangerous from the library on my Oculus desktop app, and I can't get it

RossBalmer
Honored Guest
I accidentally removed Elite Dangerous from the library on my Oculus desktop app, and I can't get it back. It was useful because it gives the option to run the game from the desktop as well as the Rift itself. I can't get it back the way it was, the closest thing is to add the EDLaunch.exe launcher app, which doesn't give the option to run from the desktop. Can anyone help?
5 REPLIES 5

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
So you can't just reinstall it?

You should submit a support ticket.

RossBalmer
Honored Guest
I have already reinstalling the Oculus desktop app, and it still doesn't give me Elite Dangerous back on the Library page.

This might sound like stupid question but was the app purchased through the Oculus store or Steam? if Steam then you'd have to launch it from Steam to have it reappear in your Oculus library.

If purchased through Oculus, if you open Elite Dangerous store page, does it show 'free' or 'install' (I can't remember which for bought games), or does it show the price?

Also, another stupid question... is the 'uninstalled' tickbox ticked in your Oculus library filters?

FrontierSupport
Adventurer
Hi there!

This is something we should be able to help with, but sounds like maybe you've hidden the game somehow? Do you have any filters on? It may also be worth contacting Oculus Support and see if you haven't removed the game off of your account.

Please create a ticket with us too, right here:

https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Thank you! 🙂

- CMDR Zenit

It was purchased through Oculus of course. I'm not using Steam