cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Portugal Can I buy a Rift S at the Oculus Store without stopping at customs?

Povoas
Level 2
Hello Im from Portugal and most outlets are out of stock so my only option is to buy from Oculus Store and I dont want to my Rift S be stopped in the customs because if anything comes from U.S or out of the European Union it stops in the customs.
Can I buy from an European Oculus Store? Or if buy from the Oculus Store they send my Rift S from a warehouse near my region?
4 REPLIES 4

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Oculus has a presence in all regions that they support with direct sales, so you won’t pay any additional customs or import fees. The price you see at checkout will be the all-in cost, and your hardware should ship from within the EU. 

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

SneakyBeakyLik3
Level 2
@nalex66 but there is no option for portugal, how can i buy it from the oculus store than?

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Sorry, I thought Portugal was one of the countries supported with direct sales, but I see now that it is not on the list. I’m not sure why some EU countries are not included.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

ricgon
Level 2
You can buy it from Amazon Spain or another one in the EU.