Is there any control compatible with oculus rift s? I'm not finding to buy

cdmcooperacao
Honored Guest
Is there any control compatible with oculus rift s? I'm not finding to buy
2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

The controllers with the original Quest 1 and Rift S are the same, but unfortunately discontinued.  If you are having problems with yours maybe contact Oculus Support and see if they can help,

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there cdmcooperacao, at this time the only compatible controllers with the Rift S would be the Oculus Rift S or Quest 1 controllers. We want to help you get back to gaming so, if you are having issues with your controller please submit a ticket with Oculus Support so we can look into the best available options for you. - https://ocul.us/3FGWNyv Have a great week! 😎

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?