cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Touch Controller not working.

SneakySteve01
Level 2
I was playing blade and sorcery with my Rift S when suddenly (I was standing still when it happened) my left hand froze in place, I moved the controller but it didn't move the hand, the hand does not rotate either. However, if I press a button on the controller, or squeeze the trigger, or use it in any other way it still works, I just can't move it at all. My right-hand works perfectly fine, I have restarted the Oculus app, and the devices via unplugging and replugging, have also restarted my pc, and changed batteries. Nothing works.

EDIT: Fixed by disabling beta mode in the app
2 REPLIES 2

Riotsu
Level 4
I had a similar controller issue, though instead of tracking not working it is the thumbstick.  I contacted support and after a series of emails back and forth they looked into my warranty and said it was expired, then provided a link to the oculus store page to buy a new controller.

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
Usually, just removing the controller battery (a fully charged one) fixes this imho.  Sometimes, re-pairing also helps.
9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, Corsair 1000w. Rift cv1, Quest 1, Vive Pro.