cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller not turning on

Acemagace
Honored Guest
I recently purchased my controller approximately a week ago. A couple of days ago, I noticed that my left touch controller was telling me I let was low on battery far too much. Got new batteries and it would say it again seconds later, no matter how many new batteries I tried. Keep in mind that I would use these exact same in the right controller and the oculus app would say it's at 100%, as it should be. My right controller works perfectly fine as of right now. My left controller wont even turn on more than a split second. I turn it on, watch the battery percentage fall from 100 to 0 in about 3 seconds, then it shuts off. I haven't been able to use my oculus since this started happening since the left controller is important for games and some menu functionality. I don't have the money for a replacement and I won't for a long time so I am wondering if I have any other options, thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

nalex66
MVP
MVP
It sounds like you have a faulty controller. If you recently purchased it new, it’s covered by warranty, and Oculus will replace it for you. If you bought it second hand, you may be out of luck. 

Either way, you should open a support ticket here to get help from Oculus. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Acemagace
Honored Guest

nalex66 said:

It sounds like you have a faulty controller. If you recently purchased it new, it’s covered by warranty, and Oculus will replace it for you. If you bought it second hand, you may be out of luck. 

Either way, you should open a support ticket here to get help from Oculus. 

Yeah I purchased it through LetGo, So second hand. I guess I'm out of luck.