cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S DISPLAY not working

Sheepgamer2000
Level 4

Hi, I have a Oculus rift S and the DisplayPort isnt working at all. Ive tried alot to make it work, but nothing seems to function as intended. Im currently using a:

HP Z1 Workstation G5 Minitower

which is build for VR games and development. I have tryed the Support Page... nothing happened. I have reinstalled the program... nothing happened. I have upgraded my drivers, OS, and other devices connected to OCULUS display, but nothing works. I really need this fixed because of a school project I am working on (Unity XR). It's due to friday 18th. please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sheepgamer2000
Level 4

This post went above the dued time, and cant be solved anymore

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FluffyNevyn
Level 2

I am having an almost identical issue.  Logs are showing its in a reboot cycle.  On the off chance (about 1 try in 20 so far) I'll get close enough to running that I get the "3 dots" issue.  It never goes away though, and the server log still shows that message "[DML:HMDNormal] HMD Reporting state change: {'State':'NotDetected','IsDetected':0,'IsReady':0,'Mode':'Unknown','IsWirelessReady':0,'IsRebooting':1,'IsFirmwareOutOfDate':0}".  I'm not sure whats going on either, already created a support ticket, we'll see what they say.

Sheepgamer2000
Level 4

This post went above the dued time, and cant be solved anymore

View solution in original post