Pretty simple.I think the point was if you want 1.42, then use the PTC to opt into it (the PTC and the stable channel use the same version of 1.42).But it sounds like Oculus is looking into the issue.
Is looking into the issue ...
But :But why no information for 48 hours?I no longer have access to home.On the store, the menus are a mix of English and local language!
I can confirm this is happening to me as well. Not on PTC at all. Is the point of the earlier post that I should be? Oculus looks like it first forced version 1.42 two months ago up from 1.39.1. After that, the updates were as follows:
2. version 1.40.1 a month later
3. version 1.41 fourteen days ago from this post
4. version 1.42 six days ago from this post
5. version 1.41 the day before this post
6. back to 1.42 about a minute before I posted this (looking for an explanation)
I never really paid much mind to Oculus updates as I do not get into Oculus very often (too busy). But I noticed that the updates I do have logged have a history of going up, then reverting back.