cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stil on Openen

lieke_pompstra
Honored Guest
So I bought a oculus rift s for now a week ago. If I check "my orders" it says it is still on Openen. There has been no money taken from my bank account. But when will the oculus rift s be sent to me? I have seen that with some people it took 2-5 days, so I am starting to worry about mine. My delivery address is right and email and all to. Why is it taking so long for it to send then?

5 REPLIES 5

czekalin
Honored Guest
I think that at least atm Quest is more popular, so Oculus is focused on it.
We just have to be patient.

eduardo_stropar
Honored Guest
Same here, ordered on the 11/07, 8days nothing changed, ppl said that they only charge when its about to be shipped and if you bought like me it said that the delivery date will be 3/08 or if you bought this week 10/08, waiting game...

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
Your order stays on open from 8 to 10 days, Since your order says open, you have one held for you and is just being processed. It will soon change to Processing for Shipping. That will last a few days, Then it will change to shipped. That is when your credit card will be charged. It will be shipped 2 day air. From time of order to actually being shipped is around 2 week unless you live in a Van down by a river protected by guard dogs. Do not worry, All is good, We all go through this same process and have been where you are now. It is all good

Cromplex
Honored Guest
I know it's a pain in the butt but my order status wasn't changed to processing until after 13days after placing my order. Hang in there, mates!

lieke_pompstra
Honored Guest
now after 9 days it has finally changed to Processing for Shipping and the money has been taken from my account. so now i just gotta wait for it to ship and arrive.