cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance loss

Goukira
Level 2
Hi it seems like my vr performace took a big hit since the last update. I'm mainly playing assetto corsa competizione and assetto corsa. In acc the performance dropped about half. I usually have stable 40 fps with a full grid at the start and during the race even 80 now it hovers around 22-25 and doesnt get over 40 because of asw. In ac 1 i had had stable 80 fps and now it drops to 50-60 at some places. I didn't change anything on my setup just updated the oculus software and geforce drivers. 
Anyone else having performance issues since the updates?
2 REPLIES 2

Goukira said:

Hi it seems like my vr performace took a big hit since the last update. I'm mainly playing assetto corsa competizione and assetto corsa. In acc the performance dropped about half. I usually have stable 40 fps with a full grid at the start and during the race even 80 now it hovers around 22-25 and doesnt get over 40 because of asw. In ac 1 i had had stable 80 fps and now it drops to 50-60 at some places. I didn't change anything on my setup just updated the oculus software and geforce drivers. 
Anyone else having performance issues since the updates?

A bit old now but did you ever get anywhere with this? I’ve had the same issue since the December update
| AMD Ryzen 3800X CPU | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti 11G  | RAM: 16GB | PSU: 850W | W10 x64 | Simucube2 Ultimate Wheel Base | Precision Sim Engineering GT3 Wheel | HRS Xero-Play Quick Release | Fanatec CSS Shifter V1.5 | Heusinkveld Ultimate Pedals | Rift S | Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Headphones | Sim-Lab P1 Racing Cockpit | Sparco Evo Seat

coluouse
Level 3
Sometimes this happens, but not critically.