cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem IPD on Oculus Rift S

1Sudo
Protege
Hello,

sorry Oculus, but I must leave you (after DK1, DK2, CV1 and Go)! I have got problems with my IPD (71) and the Oculus Rift S.
I think, that I just want to buy the Valve Index (with the Knuckles). My Question is, can I use the Knuckles with my Oculus Games (in the Oculus Store)?
You know, the Climb, Air Car, etc.
Is it possible? ... or will we get a VR-War between Oculus and Valve.... and I cannot play any Oculus Game with the Valve Index (Vivehack) and the knuckles?
2 REPLIES 2

TomTom1298
Explorer
Has your IPD been officially determined by an optician?
If not, do so. Because, 71 is very large. I'm 68.5mm myself and i have a large head. Can't imagine what your size would be.  

Also, there's an iOS app (not sure if its for Android too) named Eye Measure. It's not very accurate, but give it a try. 
My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti

kojack
MVP
MVP

Clay said:

sorry Oculus, but I must leave you (after DK1, DK2, CV1 and Go)! I have got problems with my IPD (71) and the Oculus Rift S.

The DK1, DK2 and Go all have the same fixed IPD as the Rift-S. Did all of those give you problems?

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2