cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA Instructions sent headset and controllers in per RMA, no controllers sent back to me

RMA Instructions sent headset and controllers in per RMA, no controllers sent back to me.

Oculus Rift S.

I was given RMA to send the whole unit in. I found out later, through an Oculus chat, that I they have a script that tells people to just send in the headset. Fine. I figured they would send me back controllers, right and left. They only sent me another headset. IIhave no controllers. I keep asking, but can't get help or an answer. Did they send me the controllers, if so, is it UPS ? is there a tracking number? when was it sent?

If not why, please, It is not my fault the rma, said send the unti back in the orignal packing material. I have photos of everything. There is no phone to talk to or reason, only email scripts. it gets frustrating. I notified Oculus Friady March 5, 20201, that I only received the headset,, and no controllers were sent to me. it is worthless without the left and right controllers and so far, no help. I only got use my Oculs three weeks since I bought it new a couple months ago. The one I sent back died and would not work. I am only asking for the controllers, back, or new/used, whatever.... and someone who can answer. Thank you,

Steven

0 REPLIES 0