cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall the Rift S usb hub?

Misopithicus
Protege
I get this everytime i try to use my headset even though it is plugged in into the usb 3.0 and their is no Rift S Usb Hub in device manager. I was wondering if i can reinstall the Rift S hub?
3odw2jscj54z.png
12 REPLIES 12

Misopithicus
Protege
Please help me

paddy26
Honored Guest
Hi.

after getting the error have you tried unplugging the usb cable from the pc and then replugging it back in?

i have a different issue with the usb hub. if i have the usb plugged in when i turn on the pc then it doesn't detect the hub. i get the blue light icon against devices in oculus software. as a workaround after getting the blue light icon i unplug the usb cable from the pc and the plug it back in. the usb hub then shows up and i get a green light icon for the headset and it works fine. i have an active support ticket open for this at the moment.

\Patrick

Misopithicus
Protege
Of course I have, this issue has been showing for over a week now. I have tried almost everything, I haven't tried getting new usb 3.0 slots but i dont want to do that. I was mainly asking a way if i can reinstall the Rift S usb hub drivers. That is my problem.

paddy26
Honored Guest
you should be able to use parts of this instructions to reinstall the drivers:
reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/eoy744/rift_s_display_port_not_found_fix_driver_rollback/

\Patrick

Misopithicus
Protege
The rift s usbs reinstalled but now my usb 3.0 root hub is gone?

Misopithicus
Protege
P l e a s e     h e l p     m e

Misopithicus
Protege
PLEASE I NEED HELP

Misopithicus
Protege
ITS BEEN MONTHS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe you can get new Drivers for your Motherboard.