cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S Touch Tracking issue

Jerra89
Protege
Hi there,
i have often problems with the controller tracking.
While playing Superhot vr on steam or Robo recall or sometimes in my oculus home the controller "hands" stuck near my body or both in the right sometimes. i can still rotate them but not move them other ways. I need to restart the oculus programm to fix this.
it should be possible to recalibrate the controllers without a total restart.
4 REPLIES 4

Knutsi
Protege
Hi Jerra. This is not normal. There is a large thread going over at the Oculus subreddit you might want to check out where people have collected troubleshooting advice. Some people have the same problem as you. Also, you might want to to open a ticket with Oculus support / chat if you can't resolve it. 

Hanover
Rising Star
Im having this same exact issue.  I died in Free Diver three times because of this problem.  

Soulless512
Expert Protege
I fixed mine today. If you have a usb 3.1 port plug in the usb there and reinstall software, then opt into beta. I played a solid 1 hour 30 mins with no issue

Jerra89
Protege

I fixed mine today. If you have a usb 3.1 port plug in the usb there and reinstall software, then opt into beta. I played a solid 1 hour 30 mins with no issue

It's not everytime i play, i comes random.
Sometime i play 2 hours or longer with no problems and sometime i can't play anything because of this.