Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S and Rift 1.41 PTC Release Notes

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Home
  • We’ve added an Announcements window that shows when you first open your Home. Here you can find info about new items, reward packs, friend’s homes, and more.
  • When you receive a new item for your home, the blue notification indicator will show until you pull the item out of your inventory.

Payments

Desktop App
  • We’ve made enhancements to the Oculus desktop app to reduce load time.
  • We’ve made updates to improve the performance of your library in the Oculus desktop app.

---

As always, if you encounter any issues with this software release, please be sure to report them using the Help Center > Provide Feedback option within the Oculus desktop software. If you have any feature requests or suggestions to make the Oculus software even better, please head over to our UserVoice page to share your feedback. Thanks for your continued help!

Edit 8/27: Updated library bullet point to better reflect what was included in this update.
99 REPLIES 99

dburne
Level 15
I must be pretty lucky as I am not having some of those issues being reported, at least not yet.
So far only one I am having is the occasional mic dropout which I was having before, and have already sent feedback
on that to Oculus.
Rift CV1| Rift S| Quest| Reverb G2| Index| Vive Pro 2

Dakiller1009
Level 3
yeah have also noticed this issue, when playing pavlov with the oculus sdk the trigger wouldn't fire the gun if i tapped it quickly, so semi auto fire is impossible. Switching to the steam vr version is the only work around

Blaxxun1999
Level 2
The 1.41 update came with a bug on the right controller, there is a
delay/miss on the trigger button, very 'visible' in Robo Recall when
trying to shoot quick.i opted out of the beta program, oculus reverted
to  version 1.40 and everything is working ok now.hope it is fixed in
the next update

abydosan
Level 4
The right trigger not working on Quill too. I think the problem is universal

geoff_killick
Level 4
Since this update, everytime I play VR golf I'm 4 inches higher than the ground even after re doing guardian floor level and steam room setup! 

geoff_killick
Level 4
Also still have the trigger delay. 

drhugobr
Level 3
Didn't had any noticeable problem until this last firmware update, now everything is lagging, the controls and the triggers/grab

Richooal
Level 12

Home
  • We’ve added an Announcements window that shows when you first open your Home. Here you can find info about new items, reward packs, friend’s homes, and more.

Just launched my General Release 1.40 version and had this notification pop up. I've had no updates for 8 days though.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

HailHoge
Level 3
There is information about problems with the display port not working.
it doesn't work on my PalitGPU(NEB108T019LC-1021F), but it works on a PalitGPU with product code NEB108TH15LC-1020G.

My GPU has the following patches applied.
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4674

miguelus34
Level 2
Después de la ultima actualización he comenzado a tener problemas,
Lo primero que pasó fue que perdí el sonido de los auriculares. lo segundo que uno de los captadores ha comenzado a dar problemas y el 90% del tiempo no funciona. Lo cambié de puerto, lo limpié hasta sacarle brillo, pero nada sirve. Los dispositivos señaladores mantienen su rayo señalador estatico la mayor parte del tiempo incluso sin ningun juego en marcha.
Es imposible utilizar Oculus