cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S touch controllers

RottenEggroll
Honored Guest

I know that Oculus stopped the production of the Rift S, but are they still making the touch controllers? And if not, could I buy Quest 2 controllers and pair them to my Rift S?

3 REPLIES 3

kojack
MVP
MVP

Quest 2 controllers only work on the Quest 2.

The Rift-S can use Quest 1 controllers, because they are actually the same controller.

Both the Rift-S and Quest 1 have stopped being manufactured, and this most likely means the controllers too (since they don't work with anything else). So unfortunately the only options right now are contacting Oculus Support (submit a ticket) to see if there's any spare for warranty replacement, or buy them second hand.

(That's based on how the CV1 went, they didn't keep making CV1 Touch after they stopped making the CV1)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

OrionInHades
Explorer

This is really bad that something that came out in 2019 is just dumped. I'm having controller issues and can't find anything.

Hey there, OrionInHades! I understand you are having some difficulties with your controllers. Can you elaborate more about your situation? We want to get it solved for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!