Did you mean: 

Rift s isnt good v2

jinjav6
Level 3
hello, I made a list of bad things about my rift s but it's gotten worse:
-audio is completely broken
-cant setup the guardian crashes every time
-still have the connection problems

so right now in about a week ill be returning the headset seen as its defective and ill probably buy a VR from a different company because oculus has proven that they are not good and making PC VR headsets and updating them
4 REPLIES 4

jinjav6
Level 3

jinjav6 said:

hello, I made a list of bad things about my rift s but it's gotten worse:
-audio is completely broken
-cant setup the guardian crashes every time
-still have the connection problems

so right now in about a week ill be returning the headset seen as its defective and ill probably buy a VR from a different company because oculus has proven that they are not good and making PC VR headsets and updating them

to add to this it wont even turn on now

Xarstealth
Level 4
 also stuttering on windows 20h1 update since release,
it wasnt working on windows insider for months and its not working with official release....had months to fix it

no update for over 1 year too (except for tracking issue they introduced on v18 and fixed on 19)
no microphone metallic sound fixes
no new interface
no new feature
no stability improovments (sometimes apps crashes if overloaded fortunately is rare)
no performance improovments
no info on future plans
no caring about comunity
no assistance for all above problems and bugs

b_timofte
Level 3
I returned mine yesterday .... Oculus rift S is a very bad product

dburne
Level 15
I must be either very lucky or living right, or both LOL.
My Rfit S is solid as can be, been using it daily since getting it in late May 2019. It just never fails me <knocking on wood>.
I know the audio is crap, so I use earbuds with mine plugged into the Rift S audio jack.
Microphone not good either, I use a desktop USB mic instead. Other than that, mine has been great.

Rift CV1| Rift S| Quest| Reverb G2| Index| Vive Pro 2