cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Controller Battery Issue

JasonD210
Explorer
Had this for about three weeks. It said the battery was low but when I put a new one it didn't fix the issue. So by now, I have tried many things, none of which will fix the issue. Should I assume my right controller has died?

3 REPLIES 3

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
I've only had my Rift S for a week and only played on it maybe 6 hours and I noticed last night my right controller battery was halfway down and left was full. Going to wait until software warns me to change it.  Maybe my using dominant controller for gripping stuff in Half Life: Alyx is draining them unevenly? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only had my Rift S for a week and only played on it maybe 6 hours and I noticed last night my right controller battery was halfway down and left was full. Going to wait until software warns me to change it.  Maybe my using dominant controller for gripping stuff in Half Life: Alyx is draining them unevenly? 

I went through a set of batteries in about a week of some heavy Alyx playing.

jay.ogle.9250
Protege
The left controller, for me, goes down much quicker than the right controller. Makes me wonder if it is shutting down properly when not in use. Have to replace the left battery when the right side is still 80 or 90%,