cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Thorfinn_Thors
Level 3
So overall the Rift S has given me nothing but headaches. Oculus games from their store work fine. Although SteamVr games are the ones that are giving me trouble. Multiple games on SteamVr just refuse to work or are just unplayable. GORN for example barely works on SteamVr although when I bought it on the Oculus Store it worked flawlessly. The SteamVr performance test even said that my PC was more than ready, but so far it hasn't been. Can someone please help me fix this issue. Pavlov Vr works great. HLA doesn't work at all. I've tried a  couple of things but nothing has worked, thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me.   
6 REPLIES 6

PITTCANNA
Level 12
computer specs?

what have you tried?

Being vr pc ready is misleading.

Thorfinn_Thors
Level 3
Ryzen 5 3600
RTX 2070 Super Mini 
16 gb 3,000megabite Ram 
Any other specs you need?
So far for GORN i've tried all of the different betas like the octulusnative one and I got the same result as the first ones, it just doesn't work. I've uninstalled GORN, HLA, and Beatsaber and deleted their files and still nothing. If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot thanks!

PITTCANNA
Level 12
check the render scale in steam vr. you have decent enough specs to run the rift, also update any drivers that may be out of date.  you should also disable the geforce experience as that may cause lag in renedering.

Thorfinn_Thors
Level 3

PITTCANNA said:

check the render scale in steam vr. you have decent enough specs to run the rift, also update any drivers that may be out of date.  you should also disable the geforce experience as that may cause lag in renedering.

Tried all of your tips man and sad to say, but nope it's not working out. Thanks for trying to help though I guess. 

MisterWax
Level 2
I have the same problem !

TheAngryGamer75
Level 3
try open composite to run the VR as opposed to steamVR. Steam VR tanked my performance and I started using open composite. some improvement