cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sairento vr is unplayable!!!

Josh9387
Level 3
So I have an i7 7700 ibuypower with 16gb ram installed and an rtx2080 founders edition graphics card everytime I play sairento there is screen tearing, stuttering, fps drops, sudden freezes this is the worst optimized game Ive ever played!! Is anyone else having this problem?! Its my favorite vr game but I can barely play it!!
51 REPLIES 51

hashcheck
Level 3
I am using on a laptop RTX2060 and i7 9750H works perfect & 1.5SS oculus tool

Bloodlet
Level 8
I've just been playing around with Oculus tray tool.
Turning off ASW helps but I'm only getting 35 fps. This doesn't change even when I minimize all settings and turn off all SS, AA etc.

Something isn't right here and can only think it doesn't like the rtx 2080 cards.

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
It's running fine on my 2080ti.

Something I encountered recently: recent Rift-S experience was horrible in general. Tracking stuttered in everything (even home) constantly, FPS was poor (such as 17fps in Rush).
In the end the one thing that fixed it all was swapping my Display Ports. I swapped the ports I used for my Rift-S and 2nd monitor and everything now runs as it should.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

RedRizla
Level 15
@falken76 - Why do you make a new post each time you quote someone? Did you know you can just use the format and quote on the tool bar of your post?

falken76
Level 13

RedRizla said:

@falken76 - Why do you make a new post each time you quote someone? Did you know you can just use the format and quote on the tool bar of your post?

Because it's easier to just hit respond and quote who I'm responding to.

falken76
Level 13

I already tried playing it with the 1060 multiple times. Everytime it runs like garbage the game crashed every 15-20 minutes hence why I got a 2080. At least with the 2080 it doesn't crash but still runs like complete shit.

That stinks.  My 1060 outperforms your 2080 for some reason then.  It has to be a conflict of some sort, my card shouldn't outperform yours.  The game runs flawlessly on mine with a far weaker video card.

RedRizla
Level 15

falken76 said:

RedRizla said:

It's up to you but it's not easier if you are quoting the same person using multiple posts. It's much easier to just copy and paste what they say and use format & quote all in one post. Done like this it doesn't create as many pages in a thread either. I'm just saying in case you didn't know this could be done.

falken76
Level 13

RedRizla said:

falken76 said:

RedRizla said:

It's up to you but it's not easier if you are quoting the same person using multiple posts. It's much easier to just copy and paste what they say and use format & quote all in one post. Done like this it doesn't create as many pages in a thread either. I'm just saying in case you didn't know this could be done.

I knew it could be done, but I don't read a thread first then come back and copy and paste everything so I can make a response like I'm turning in an assignment.  I respond as I read, I'm sorry if this pisses you off.  This is far easier for me, people usually don't complain, but I guess it happens every now and then.

RedRizla
Level 15

falken76 said:

I knew it could be done, but I don't read a thread first then come back and copy and paste everything so I can make a response like I'm turning in an assignment.  I respond as I read, I'm sorry if this pisses you off.  This is far easier for me, people usually don't complain, but I guess it happens every now and then.

It doesn't piss me off why would it and it's not a complaint either. I thought I was helping out and that you didn't know you could do this. I didn't know this myself up until a few months ago.

anadimi
Level 3

MowTin said:

anadimi said:

So I have the same issue. Only with this game.It starts really well. I can play the game for 10 minutes without issue. Then it starts so get worse slowly. First just the hands is laggy, and in the end screen tears and heavy lag. Unplayable.

I have the 1080GTX with I7 5930K and 32 GB RAM. 

You bought the game on Home or Steam? 

I found some Steam VR games have problem where SteamVR, Oculus process and the game all end up on the same cpu creating a lot of stuttering. Changing the cpu affinity fixed this issue for me with some games. 

Generally, if you get stuttering pull out the task manager and try to see what's going on when the stuttering happens. 

I checked my system, and even on load in barely pushes my CPU. I tried also forcing the game to use my 1080 card in the nvidia control panel, but still I experience the same issue.

I reached out the game developer, they recommended me to not buy the game. I was trying it on the weekend free trial.

So now I don't have the game and the developer seems to care less anyhow. And I have never had any issue with any other game.