cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sairento vr is unplayable!!!

Josh9387
Level 3
So I have an i7 7700 ibuypower with 16gb ram installed and an rtx2080 founders edition graphics card everytime I play sairento there is screen tearing, stuttering, fps drops, sudden freezes this is the worst optimized game Ive ever played!! Is anyone else having this problem?! Its my favorite vr game but I can barely play it!!
51 REPLIES 51

Pic0o
Level 4
Do you have issues in any other game?

What are your thermal temperatures like?  I know here in the east coast of the usa, it has been very hot lately.  Just wanted to mention your performance will tank, if the case is not getting heat out and bringing cool inflow in for your CPU, graphics card, etc.

HwMonitor is a nice tool to check temperatures.  Be warned though, your Rift performance may suffer if you keep it running when playing VR games and in Home.  So if you haven't, run some tests to see what your Max load temperatures are.

anadimi
Level 3

Pic0o said:

Do you have issues in any other game?

What are your thermal temperatures like?  I know here in the east coast of the usa, it has been very hot lately.  Just wanted to mention your performance will tank, if the case is not getting heat out and bringing cool inflow in for your CPU, graphics card, etc.

HwMonitor is a nice tool to check temperatures.  Be warned though, your Rift performance may suffer if you keep it running when playing VR games and in Home.  So if you haven't, run some tests to see what your Max load temperatures are.

I run all other more demanding games without issues. It's strange. This is the only game I have had issues with.