cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Vibration Rift S

miketmbt
Honored Guest
I have been trying Rift S for about a week now.  There seems to be a slight screen vibration or something weird that makes me feel uncomfortable.   I dont have the same feeling with Rift CV1.  Does anyone else feel this? Seems to help if I use my hands to secure the bottom of the headset to my head better.  I suspect it might me micro movements that the inside out tracking might not be able to compensate for but I dont know really.
I still have a few weeks before my return window closes.  I hope if it is a known issue, that there might be an update by then. 
Until then I just went back to my Rift CV1 and will probably send the Rift S back.

GTX 1080ti
i5 9600k
2 REPLIES 2

PopeUrban
Honored Guest
I have similar issues that seem to be tracking related. A lot of jittery tracking movement even when my head is stationary. Sadly I don't have a CV1. My Rift S is replacing a mothballed DK2 that I only ever used for work.

Yobiwan29
Adventurer
Same thing here. It may need a well lit room to benefit from full tracking precision. At daytime it seems to be less annoying. Maybe we have to ad some lights to our gaming room...
Oculus Quest 2 & 3 - MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge - i9 9900K - 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz - RTX 3080