cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot storage

Lightkeeper79
Protege

Please excuse me if this topic has been covered, I searched on "screenshot storage" but the results were no help. I am asking where do I find the screenshots I take on my Quest2 when I am connected to the PC by either my Oculus cable or the Air connection method to get the Rift S Library. Where do I find the screenshots I take then?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Lightkeeper79! We see you're trying to access the screenshots you've taken on your Quest 2. When linked, screenshots go to the Pictures/Screenshots folder on your PC. Be sure to check there. Thanks for reaching out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, I came here with a slightly different question. All my screenshots are saving to my Desktop, and I don't know why.

Where is the settings to edit the path?

If it makes any difference, I normally use Virtual Desktop to connect to Steam VR and play my Steam VR games. But I am using the Quest 2 to take the screenshot (hey facebook.. take screenshot" cause I can never remember the key combo, so these screenshots are triggered from the Quest itself.

Thanks